Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



Happy Wednesday all! Here are a few things I am loving today...

One of my best friend's, Jen, just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning!! I can't wait to go visit her in the hospital tomorrow or Friday!!


All my Fall shows are FINALLY back this week and there are even a couple new ones I am excited about- DWTS, Biggest Loser, The New Girl, Up All Night, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice!




I started reading Heaven Is For Real last night and I almost finished it in one sitting. It is an amazing story that will change how you view Heaven. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this book :)


I get to spend the weekend in Dallas celebrating Laura & Lauren's birthdays!! Whohoo!


And last but not least...I love my hubby =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I read Heaven is for Real this summer in one day! It is an amazing book to read! Hope you finish it soon! Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

Check out my giveaway:
everydayaem.blogspot.com

Ashley

Ashley said...

Love this! New girl was so awesome, I can't wait for next week!!

Britney said...

I love the pic with your hubby! Yall are too CUTE