Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Loves!



Happy Wednesday, friends! Here are some of my loves this week:

~Saturday is my 10 year high school reunion in The Woodlands! CRAZY that it has been 10 years already but I can't wait to see so many people I have not seen in years and see my best friends! Whohooo TWHS Class of 2001! =)



~The 2nd episode of "Revenge" comes on tonight. I absolutely loved this show last week! I did not have high hopes for it based on the previews but I watched anyways and loved it.



~I got my first blog award yesterday!!! YAY! I can't add links to my posts from the computer I am at right now so I will have to post about that tonight.

~Hubby and I have started talking about our 1 year anniversary trip in May. I know it is super early but we want to get the dates and location nailed down and start saving a little each month to go towards the trip. We are trying to decide between the Greek Islands and some of the Italian islands. It will probably be some type of Mediterranean cruise we just have to decide where we want to go. I don't think we can go wrong with either choice...do you??

GREECE


CAPRI, ITALY

~This Sunday, October 2, is our 1 year "engagement" anniversary! Chris popped the question on that day last year. Next to our wedding this was the 2nd happiest day of my life :)


What are you loving today?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh I would love to go to Greece or Italy. Good pics! Congrats on your first award!!!

e@thisnotedlife said...

i am not even embarrassed to admit that i watched Revenge twice and i am so excited for tonights episode! And if i can make a suggestion, Santorini Greece - my husband and i went 5 years ago and to this day it is still hands down the most beautiful place we've ever been and definitely had the most fun. If you go to greece, don't waste a ton of time in athens - we really wished we'd spent more time on santorini... *sigh*