Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Randoms!

Cheers to the weekend! 37 mini conference calls, 2 reports, 1 very sad fatality at work and 2 completed projects...WHEW, Friday could not come fast enough! CRAAAZY week!!

Now, for a totally random post.....

-I was supposed to be going to LA on Monday but I had to cancel my trip because of how busy I was here. I was so excited to go but I am very glad to cancel it...way too much going on at my office in Houston right now. So, it will be postponed until sometime later in the year or early next Spring.

-Tomorrow morning we are heading to College Station for the weekend. It is hubby's fraternity's (Kappa Sigma) alumni weekend. We will spend the day tailgating then go to the A&M vs. Idaho game tomorrow night. I can't wait to spend time with some of our favorite people that we don't get to see very often because they live in Dallas!

Aggie Wives Club! We have one pregnant, 2 newly married and one engaged. Love these girls!! =)





-I got to spend time with one of my best friends, Jen from www.downwiththedearmores.blogspot.com, and her hubby, Josh, last night at their new house. They moved out to the suburbs a few months and now they are expecting their first baby, Ella Victoria, anytime between now and next Sunday!! Their new house is beautiful, Josh cooked a DELICIOUS dinner for us and I got to feel Ella roll & kick inside her Mommy's belly. When I was leaving their house I just kept thinking back to 15 years ago when Jen and I used to live in the same neighborhood in The Woodlands and we would walk to Randall's together and Jen was always so worried we were going to get kidnapped or murdered on the bike trails...and now here we are, still alive, married & starting families :) Here is Mrs Jen (aka CUTEST PREGNANT PERSON EVER). Can I please look like this when I am pregnant one day?!


-I am so ready to start baking all the yummy looking Pumpkin recipes I have found on Pinterest! Last year I found this super easy, 3 ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe (will post next week) and I swear I made it 30 times throughout the Fall & Holiday season. Now I have a whole new slew of recipes to try. God Bless Pinterest!

PUMPKIN PIE DIP


PUMPKIN COOKIES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING


CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN BROWNIES

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Meg O. said...

Ella's nursery is so cute!! How exciting :)

Sarah said...

Looks like you had fun at the game! Have a great weekend!