Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 In Review- January-June

Happy 2012!!! I wanted to take a look back at 2011 over the next couple of posts. It was one of the most fun and best years of my life and I don't want to forget all the memories that were made!

January
Rang in the New Year at Armando's & Roosevelt Lounge. Celebrated our friend Karington's wedding. Went to Phoenix for my first time and fell in love with that city. Ran in the Aramco Houston Half-Marathon and joined the the Run for a Reason program and raised almost $1500 for The Alzheimer's Association.







February
We hosted our 3rd annual Super Bowl party. We had our first Couple's Shower in The Woodlands. My brother got his wings. I ran in the Austin Half-Marathon. Lauren & Bryan Sorgen got married.











March
Saw Lady Antebellum, Martina McBride and Tim McGraw in the Houston Rodeo. Bridal Shower at my friend Robyn's house. Bridal Shower #3 in The Woodlands. Celebrated St. Patty's Day in downtown Houston. Took a weekend couple's trip to a resort on Lake Whitney.










April
Went to The Masters in Augusta, GA. Couples Shower in Georgia. Bridal Portraits done at The Carlton Woods Country Club in The Woodlands. Had my Bachelorette Party at Hugo's, 5th Amendment and Hotel Zaza in Houston.










May
I got married on May 7th. We honeymooned in Maui for 7 days. Over Memorial Day weekend we took a trip to Boston & Maine.










June

Our friends Lauren & Hunter got married outside of Dallas!




To be continued...

1 comment:

Mandell said...

AHHH!! I am SO jealous you went to The Masters!! That is one of the top things on my bucket list! looks liek you had a great year, hope 2012 is the best one yet!