Monday, November 28, 2011

Back in the swing of things

What a craaaazy month November has been! I am so looking forward to December. I will not be traveling for work again until January and I just LOVE this time of year!

I have not been able to blog much lately so here are a few updates:

- We are hoping to get an offer on our house this week!! We have 3 couples that are really interested in it and our realtor is expecting an offer to come thru at any time now! YAY!!! Let's just hope it is an offer we like :)

- Our new house is coming right along! It is still on track to be ready in the middle or end of February. We went to see it on Saturday and the sheet rock is up, the plumbing and electric outlets have been installed and it has a roof! This is it as of Saturday morning:



- Chris and I are starting to train for The Woodlands Half-Marathon today! Whohoo! It is just a little over 4 months away. This will be my 5th Half-Marathon and his first. I have been in a major funk with running this past year but I am going to try to get back into it. I always go thru phases with running...I do really well for a few months then I get burnt out and just quit running all together. Maybe (hopefully!) this time will be different :)

- Chris turned 30 last Friday!! We had such a fun day celebrating with his family in Oklahoma then spending the evening with my family in The Woodlands. Then, we went out with about 25 of our friends on Saturday night and had a little too much fun. ;) Pictures to come tomorrow!

- The next couple of weeks are going to be filled with a lot of Christmas fun...I have a couple Pinterest projects in the works, finishing up Christmas shopping, a lot of baking & cooking, Christmas music & scents, parties and family and friends. I. can. not. wait.


Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Britney said...

hurry up and get that house built so i can come over for a sleep over :)

are you going to the meet up on sunday?

Allison said...

Love the updates of the house!! Who is your bulder?