Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting in the Christmas Spirit - Guest Post


Hello Eat.Pray.Love.Run readers!! It's Lia here from life is aMAYESing!



Leslie is crazy busy right now with work, selling a house/building a new house and everything else in life! So I thought I'd take over her bloggity blog for a day.



Leslie and I have never actually met in person, but her husband {Chris} and my husband {Corby} were fraternity brother at Texas A&M! So I feel like Leslie and I have known each other for a while. And I know that when we do finally meet, we will be GREAT friends!!



I know that Thanksgiving is a week away, but I am already in the CHRISTMAS spirit! I love Christmas so I am going to share some fun decorating ideas and recipes for those holiday parties that are coming up!



{all photos courtesy of Pinterest. you can follow me on Pinterest here.}








I love these ornament trees! Great for a table centerpiece!






Nothing says Christmas like cranberries!







I love the idea of using peppermints to decorate with!









Love this ornament wreath!







Beautiful!



You can't have a holiday party or get together without yummy Christmas treats!! Here are a few recipes to try!










Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe via







Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
recipe via









Peppermint Bark Cheesecake
recipe via






Cranberry Holiday Sangria
recipe via


I hope this gets you in the Christmas spirit! I am currently sitting at my desk at work clearly not working listening to the Glee Christmas album! LOVE Christmas music!!


Don't forget to head over to my blog to say hi! Happy Thursday!


xoxo

No comments: