Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Book Review & What I'm Reading Next



After reading several other bloggers reviews of this book I decided to read it and I LOVED it! If you are looking for a new book to read and you enjoy "chick-lit" I highly recommend this book. Here is a brief summary I found on Chic Gallerie:

Annie Adams finally had her life on track: her career allowed her to travel the globe, and she had a comfortable life in Los Angeles with her live-in boyfriend, Nick, a reliable group of friends, and a great dog. So when Nick decides he needs a break from the relationship, Annie’s world is shattered. Pulling it together, she drags herself to a local restaurant where she meets the chef, Griffin, the sort of man she never thought she’d fall for. Three months later Annie finds herself married and living in Griffin’s hometown in Massachusetts, where she isn't so sure she made the right choice. With THE FIRST HUSBAND, Laura Dave delivers an engaging and heartwarming story about a woman torn between her husband and the man she thought she’d marry.

Next up on my Nook:


The new Nicholas Sparks book, The Best of Me. I love all his books so I am sure this will be great too.



Divergent by Veronica Roth will be next. Everyone says if you like the Hunger Games trilogy you will like this too so I can't wait to read this one!


I have a lot of traveling coming up so I am sure I will fly through these and need more to read...
Anyone have any other good book recommendations?

Happy Reading!!

No comments: