Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Friday!!



Happy Friday, friends! This has been one of the most stressful weeks I have had in a looong time so I could not be more ready for it to be over. I am still sad I am not on my way to North Carolina right now with my family but I am going to try to make the best out of this free weekend at home. I will probably have to work a little bit tomorrow but then I plan on trying to finish most of my Christmas shopping and catching up on sleep. And I swear I am going to do my LA posts!! I need to blog about all the details so I don't forget anything!

Until then I am wishing my nephew, Tanner, a very happy 1st birthday!! :)








PS- I finally ordered my Erin Condren Planner that all of you keep talking about! I can not wait for it to come in!! And I joined Birchbox a couple months ago and I got some awesome goodies this week that I can't wait to share with you.

No comments: