(sorry for the terrible pictures...they were taken with my blackberry)
1. Here is what you will need:
- Your wedding invitation
- A glass or plastic, clear ornament. I got the large size but wish I had gotten the smaller one. I ended up having to cut up 2 invitations just so it would fill up the ball.
- A pen or pencil
2. Cut up your invitation into strips.
I did not do a very good job of cutting straight and I was worried you would be able to tell, but you can't!
3. One at a time (unless you are talented and can do more), wrap a strip of invitation around a pen or pencil tightly and hold for several seconds.
4. Insert rolled invitation strips into the ornament.
**The hardest part is trying to get the invitation strips with words to show. I tried sticking my pen inside the ornament and attempted to "re-arrange" some of the curled strips but that did not work out so well. So, I just left it as is. It still turned out really cute. Now, I just need a cute ribbon to tie to it before I hang it on the tree.**
Happy Crafting and thank you Pinterest for all of your fun ideas :)