Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Baby Sprinkle & A Holly-Jolly Christmas!

I hope yall had a very Merry Christmas! I know I did! I just can not believe it is over and now only a few short days away from the new year...this year has flown by.

Me and a few of my best friends helped host a Baby Sprinkle for one of our best friends, Sarah a couple weekends ago. She is pregnant with Baby Boy #2 so we decided to throw her a little Baby Sprinkle and Holiday Dinner! Sarah has been one of my best friends since around 5th or 6th grade and her sister even married my little brother so we are family now! Here are a few pictures from the sprinkle:





Baby Cooper will be here in just about 6 weeks!! :) I love him already!




I had to work last Monday and Tuesday but then was off until today. Chris and I flew to Georgia on Tuesday night to spend a few days with my Dad, Step-Mom, sisters and other family. We had a great time seeing my family and celebrating Christmas with a couple big dinners and great gifts. I definitely gained a few pounds while we were there...



My step-mom always has a fun game or activity for us to do before opening gifts. This year we were divided into 2 teams and our teams has to dress me and one of my sisters up as Santa and whoever looked closest to Santa won...annnnd WE WON :) HA!!





My niece and I after decorating our gingerbread house.






Me and my Dad :)





Love my dad's house at Christmas!






Got to see my Granny in Atlanta before we flew home on Friday.






Before heading to the airport we made a lunch stop at The Varsity in downtown Atlanta! Best hot dogs and orange slushies ever!



Friday night we flew back to Houston to spend the weekend in The Woodlands with my Mom, Step-Dad and Chris's Mom. My brother, sister-in-law and nephew were in town also so we got to spend alot of time with them.




I love him :)



He loved sitting in this pot!







My sister-in-law made these for us!! I LOOOOVE them!




Christmas Eve Service at Crossroads




Pretty sure he is the cutest 1 year old out there :)




My husband definitely won HUSBAND OF THE YEAR AWARD for these gifts!! He got me the Pippa bag I have wanted for months and Tory Burch loafers I have had my eye on too! I told him we did not need to do big gifts for each other this year since we are about to be moving but he clearly did not listen. I think I will manage to forgive him though :)




And this is what I got him for Christmas. I found an artist in New Hampshire who specializes in watercolor home portraits and thought he would love to have a painting of our first home together. He bought this home on his own and is very proud of this house...we are going to miss it so much once we move out but now we will always have this to remember it! I had it framed and ordered a little plate that says "Our First Home" on it.


This year was so special because it was our first Christmas together since we got married! We are so blessed with such great families and so thankful for the time we got to spend with them all. I hope you and your families had a safe and happy holiday!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous house!! I love how your stepmom has a game or activity for y'all before you open gifts. How fun is that? :)

fati said...

thanks for your blog for more make up for and beauty see:
http://free-make-up.blogspot.com
make up for