Monday, December 12, 2011
How The Glitz Stole Christmas Blog Swap!
When I saw that Lindsey ( http://www.thebargainblonde.blogspot.com/ ) and Raven ( http://www.amommasdesiresandpacifiers.com/ ) were hosting this fun blog swap I had to join in! Who does not like giving/receiving gifts and meeting new people???
I was paired with the lovely April at A. Liz Adventures ( www.alizadventures.blogspot.com/ ) and I could not have been more excited. I have been following her blog for months and love all her posts, she lives in North Carolina and I am kind of obsessed with her wedding. We both got married around the same time, she loves cooking & DIY projects and did I mention her wedding?? Seriously BEAUTIFUL...you should go to her blog and check it out :)
Here are all the goodies she got me!
- Leopard print scarf- I wore it twice over the weekend but forgot to take a picture :( BUT, I am in love with it!! I plan on wearing it to work this week and will make sure to take a picture!
- Sparkly nail polish- Perfect for the holidays!! At my mani/pedi this week, this will be on my nails & toes.
- Pink polish- so pretty for Spring & Summer...I can't wait to try it out!!
- Stress Relief Face Mask- After the crazy, stressfull weeks coming up I am going to for sure need a good face mask for my tired skin!
- Bath Fizz Ball- I ran in half-marathon relay yesterday and my legs ached all day yesterday (thanks to my lack of training) so I took an epson salt bath last night and added this bath ball to it for some yummy scents and extra relaxation...between the scents, epson salt and scolding hot water I was in Heaven!
Thank you again, April!!!!!!!!!!!! I love being paired with you! xoxo
This was such a fun idea and a great way to spread some holiday cheer! Head over to April's blog to check out my goodies I picked out for her :)