Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday!


 
Head over to Michelle's blog to link up for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
Here are a few of my favorites this week:
 
 LOVE this dress and necklace!


Love this sparkly skirt!



Whenever I have time I plan on making a gallery wall in our house very similar to this.





Love the old shutters and window pane!





Cute jewelry from Style Love Living.  I ordered the cross wrap and got it yesterday and plan on ordering a few other of my favorite pieces as soon as they have them in stock again.





I need a porch like this!




Got a deal at Groop Dealz for this necklace, just have to order it now!
Have you checked out Groop Dealz yet?  If not, you should. 





I have been looking for an antique chalkboard lately but not having a lot of luck.  But it seems easy enough to just make my own!



So cute for Spring & Summer!




Yummmm! 
 
 
 


6 comments:

Blue Dog Belle said...

I am OBSESSED with that first look. The dress is fantastic and the necklace is even better!

xoxo, Emily

Jamie said...

That first dress/ necklace is perfection!

The Tiny Button said...

Loving that skirt!! I'm going to have to try that DIY chalkboard! Love it!!

BlushnCheeks said...

Dress, skirt, bracelets, shoes. I need now! HA HA, love them girl!

Whitney said...

So many good finds! LOVE those bracelets! I may need to go get one or two! :)

Kristin said...

seriously loving all these pins!!