Friday, August 19, 2011

Salt Lake City/Park City Trip!

It is Friday!! Praise the Lord! I am headed to Salt Lake City, UT for work on Monday. It will be my first time there and I am so excited. I am looking forward to being in the mountains and some much cooler weather.

I get to travel about once a month for my job and I have gotten to go to some pretty cool places that I would never go to if it were not for my job. Utah is a perfect example of that. I love getting to travel around the US and see some really great parts of our country. I will work during the day and in the evenings I try to eat at places that have been recommended to me and go see some of the sights that the town/city is famous for.

I am super excited about this specific trip because my hubby is going to fly up and meet me there on Thursday night and we are going to spend Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the mountains in Park City! We have always wanted to take a trip to the mountains in the Summer...we want to hike, mountain bike ride, ride the gondola's and alpine slides and much more. It looks like the temperatures will be in the high 80's during the day and in the low 60's at night and in the morning... this is probably what I am most excited about. It has been well over 100 degrees for over 15 days in a row here in Houston and I am over it. I am ready for some much cooler weather!

Have any of you ever been to Salt Lake City or Park City? Any recommendations- places to eat, things to see and do?

SALT LAKE CITY





PARK CITY



No comments: