Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pinterest Wednesdays!

google


Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Pinteresting Wednesday! After seeing so many bloggers out there do this every Wednesday I had to join in the fun :) In case you don't know what Pinterest is...it is a site where you can "pin" your favorite recipes, projects, crafts, designs, styles and more on different boards. It is invite only so if you are not already a member, email me and I can send you an invite! Here are some of my favorite pins of the week....


LOVE THIS FOR THE FRONT DOOR


MAKES ME READY FOR COOLER WEATHER


PRETTY CENTERPIECES


BEAUTIFUL PICTURE


PRETTY OUTDOOR SPACE


MONOGRAM WREATH- FUN DIY PROJECT


I WANT THIS LAUNDRY ROOM


DIY PROJECT- MAPS OF WHERE YOU MET, MARRIED AND LIVE



5 comments:

Katie @ Chronicles of KT said...

how funny, I have that same first monogram door thing on my pinterest post, i LOVE it!!

birdie to be said...

Those center pieces are fabulous! And I love the idea of monogram doors!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Super cute pins - I am loving them all :)

Courtney said...

I love that outfit!! It is perfect for fall!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I love that fall outfit! And the map idea! I pinned that one too!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com