I have done a terrible job at blogging lately!! But, I promise I have some good excuses! :)
Here is what has been going on and a few extra things:
1. WE HAVE MOVED INTO OUR NEW HOUSE! Praise the Lord!! After being homeless and living out of suitcases for the past 5 weeks, we have officially closed and moved into our new home. And I have to say, I am in love with it! We still have so much to do... 103 boxes to unpack to be exact. So far I have only completed our master closet and master bathroom. But, we have made a lot of progress on the kitchen and the study. I plan on taking a bunch of pictures and doing a full post once we get a little more settled.
2. I have moved to a new cubicle on a new floor in my office building. Did I mention that I moved into a new house and a new cube all on Monday?! Hello, stressful day! I am a little OCD and like things to be a certain way so when my office is a disaster and my home is a disaster- I am a disaster. I did take an hour today to unpack and organize my new cube though, so things are slowly getting back to normal.
3. The 30-day yeast free challenge is over! I lived! But, I have to be honest...I did not stick to it 100% the last 2 weeks. I was traveling for work for 2 weeks and that was hard then I just gave into temptation a few times the last week. I did not completley fall off the wagon...I still ate pretty healthy the last 2 weeks but I did eat a cookie or 3, had a little cheese and had a little bread. I definitely feel so much better and feel "lighter" but a yeast free lifestyle is not for me. Still glad I did it though :)
4. My personal trainer is trying to kill me. I am not kidding. I feel like I am on an episode of Biggest Loser during all of my workouts with him. I workout twice a week with him and I am happy to report that I am definitely getting stronger. We are the 4th or 5th week and I can do things now that I could not do when we first started. I feel stronger and my stability has improved A LOT. I still want to die during my workouts and afterwards but I know it is worth it. Hopefully :)
5. My new favorite toy: The Bosu Ball
I want to be a master at working out on this thing. My trainer has me do a lot of squats and other exercises on this and I am officially obsessed with it. It is SO hard but I love it.
I can't believe February is half way over! Hopefully after the next couple of weeks things will settle down a little and things will go back to normal. Wishful thinking, huh?!
Happy Thursday, friends!