Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tasty Tuesday- Seattle Rosemary Roasted Crab Legs

Since I am in Seattle and the seafood here is amazing, I wanted to post a local recipe! A lady I am working with here this week that lives here gave me this recipe. If Chris was here with me and my hotel room had a kitchen I think I would make this tonight but it will just have to wait until this weekend..........

Seattle Rosemary Roasted Crab Legs



Ingredients:
2 whole cooked Dungeness crabs (about 2 pounds each), cleaned, portioned, shells lightly cracked, or 1-1/2 pounds king crab legs
6 to 8 long sprigs rosemary
1 large lemon, thinly sliced
1/4 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the crab in the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish and top with rosemary sprigs and lemon slices. Add the olive oil, garlic, and pepper flakes, and season generously with salt and pepper. Toss with your hands to evenly coat the crab pieces with the seasonings, and arrange them in an even layer. Roast the crab until it is heated and shells are lightly browned, eight to ten minutes. Garnish with the rosemary and lemon slices.

Sounds amazing, huh??

No comments: