Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tasty Tuesday- Peach Enchiladas

Any recipe that involves peaches, count me in! I love, love, love peaches! I have made a recipe very similar to this one below ( found in July's Southern Living ) but this one sounds even better so I thought I would post it instead of my old one...




Ingredients-
2 (8 oz) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
2 lb. fresh peaches, peeled & quartered ( 4 large )
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup butter, melted
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 (12 oz) can Mountain Dew

Directions-
-Preheat oven to 350. Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Place 1 peach quarter on wide end of triangle and roll up triangles around peaches
( starting at the wide end ). Place each in a lightly greased 13x9 inch pan.
-Stir together sugar, butter and cinnamon and drizzle over rolls. Pour Mountain Dew over rolls.
-Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.

Easy and delicious!!

No comments: