Tuesday, August 14, 2012

{Weekend in photos}

 
This was my first "experience" with the whole mustache thing and I have to be honest, I don't get it.  BUT regardless, it was fun :)


And this would be my best friend...since we were about 14 years old.
We were out celebrating her 29th birthday!



Hubby!



The whole group @ dinner @ Chi Japanese Restaurant


Bestie!!


The most delicious Strawberry Creme Cake!


YUMMMM!
 
 
My husband made the most yummy omelet for me on Sunday morning :)



Sunday night- Christina Perri in concert. She has an amazing voice!




Jason Mraz!






All this stuff makes an awesome smoothie and so healthy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Courtney B said...

Hahaha! I don't get the mustache thing either :)
You and your hubs are the CUTEST!!

Kristen Danielle said...

Yay! Another non-mustache fan. Lol

I love all the photos! How lucky that you got to see Jason Mraz & Christina Perri in concert! I love them both.

Karina Marie Powell said...

LOVE all the pictures. so jealous of that concert! ahhhh you and your husband are too cute

Jenn @ Party of One said...

Looks like a fantastic weekend!!! I'm with you...I don't really get the mustache thing- but I'm glad y'all had fun :)

That sushi looks A-MAZING.

Jason Mraz and Christina Perri are playing in Atlanta this weekend and I was trying so hard to figure out a way to go! LOVE him.