Thursday, August 9, 2012

Weekend in Chicago- Day 3

Sunday, August 5, 2012
 
Our last day in Chicago!
 
Brunch @ Wild Berry Cafe.  This is a must if you are in Chicago! It is delicious!
 
Wild Berry Pancakes...yes, please!
 
Next we headed to Navy Pier.  We walked around for awhile and rode the Ferris Wheel.
 


 
 
For our last meal we headed to Portillo's Hot Dogs one last time :)
I swear I ate like 10 hot dogs in 7 days. 
 
And finally, we spent our last few hours at Shedd Aquarium, which is by far one of the best aquariums out there!
 
Then it was time to head to the airport :( 
 
I am not kidding when I say I already want to go back.  Chicago is an amazing city.  It has a NYC feel, it has the lake and beaches, the best food and bars, awesome shopping and tons of history.
If you ever have a chance to go...GO!  And if you want a fun weekend vacation in the US...GO! 
Promise you will not regret it!
Thanks for letting me share all about our trip and I hope these posts make you want to book a trip there now! =)
Happy Travels! xo
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

The Tiny Button said...

I nominated you for an award, I love reading your blog! You check it out on my post today!

Unknown said...

You had gorgeous weather! It sounds like y'all had a blast. I have only been to Chicago 1 time and it was March, it was wonderful, and it was on a girl's trip with my mom, sister and Nana. I left saying that Dave would love it and that we need to go in late summer/early fall. Your photos proved that! What a wonderful time.

henning love said...

looks like a great trip! and i want those pancakes, yummy!