Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Hi sweet friends and happy Wednesday!! 
 Once again, I am linking up with Jamie and sharing what I am loving this week.
Go link up!

I AM LOVING...my new camera strap cover!  I came across this cute shop a few weeks ago and loved her stuff.  I ordered this over for my Nikon but mine is red, not lime green.



I AM LOVING...Our fun weekend plans ahead.  Our friend's, Chance & Laura, are coming in town from Dallas.  They got married in April and we have not seen them since their wedding.  We have plans for a big night out and spending a lot of time in the pool and on the lake.


 
 
I AM LOVING...this new shampoo & conditioner line I started using a couple weeks ago.  It is called Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy.  I love how this shampoo makes my hair feel and smell.  They say in 7 days that you will have stronger, healthier, better feeling hair and I can say that they are right.  I noticed an immediate difference but after a full week of using it I feel like my hair is stronger and softer than it has been in a long time.  You can find it at any drug store and it is only about $5!  Can't beat that!


I AM LOVING...the new book I am reading.  It is called "BLOOM" by Kelle Hampton.  This book is AMAZING.  One of the most inspirational, life changing books I have read.  If you are a Mom, want to be a Mom, know someone who is a Mom or in general, are a female...you NEED to read this book.  I promise you will love it and it will most likely change your life :)




I AM LOVING...Arie from The Bachelorette.  I hope she chooses him...I think they have the best chemistry and is such a cutie! 



On a side note...Kalon ( the weirdo from Houston ) needs to go home ASAP.  Why do all the guys from Houston end up being crazy?!




I AM LOVING...my sweet hubby, as always :) 

 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

What a cute camera strap! I agree with you about Arie and Kalon as well...really hoping Arie wins! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! :)