Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guest Post- Scentsy!!

Hi friends!! I had to make an emergency work trip to California so I am not able to post much this week. I asked Allison from Moments Like This ( http://momentslikethis-allison.blogspot.com/ ) to do a guest post for me while I was out! Her blog is one of my favorites and she is a fellow Texan so make sure to check out her post below (she is running a special so leave a comment for more info!) and her blog! :)











Hello to all of Leslie's amazing followers!! My name is Allison & I blog over at Moments Like This. I blog about cooking, married life, my etsy store, teaching, and building our house! Please stop by and leave a comment so I can check out your blog!


I have recently started selling Scentsy and am beyond obsessed with it! You can check out my website here. I have used Scentsy for a few years and decided to sell it since I love it so much. I am going to do a little intro for those that maybe new to Scentsy and also show some of our new scents and warmers! I am running something special for any of Leslie's followers but can't post it on here. Leave a comment and I will get you the special!
















What is it?


A Scentsy warmer has no wick, uses no flame, and produces no soot. Instead of a flame, it uses a light bulb to slowly melt soft, scented wax bars to maximize fragrance time. The warmers come in a variety of styles and sizes to fit any décor. Sizes include Full-Size, Mid-Size, and Plug-In.


Here are some of my favorite warmers:












& some of my favorite scents:

























1. Blueberry Cheesecake








2. Enchanted Mist








3. Havana Cabana








4. Home Sweet Home








5. Jumpin Jelly Bean








6. Luna








7. Skinny Dippin








8. Sweet Pea & Vanilla








9. Sugar Cookie



Here is another very popular product right not:











Buddies! Scentsy has big buddies & baby buddies!


Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to order anything!! Leslie, thank you for letting me take over your blog today! I hope you are enjoying your trip!!









No comments: