Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February Photo Challenge Wrap Up

I know, I know...it is practically the middle of March and I am JUST now finishing the February photo challenge. I had intentions of doing it last week but my computer crashed. So, I am doing it now! :)



Day 24- Inside your bathroom cabinet






Day 25- Green
Terrible picture but this is my green ivy I am growing! Just waiting for the little roots to start showing then I have a pretty pot to plant it in.






Day 26- Night
My new lamps that we keep on when it starts getting dark....and I try to read every night and have to have a bottle of water by my bed every night when I go to sleep.






Day 27- Something I ate
I found a really yummy looking Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole and tried it last week. It was DELICIOUS! One of these days I will get around to posting the recipe!






Day 28- Money
Remember when I mentioned my computer crashed?? Well, this is what I found when I got to work on Friday morning. Yikes! Needless to say my boss ordered me a new, much more updated laptop. It was going to cost too much to fix and it was old anyways so she is spending some $$ to get me a new one! Whohooo!






Day 29- Something I am listening to
Miranda!! I love her new song "Over You" and all of her music! I pretty much listen to her on repeat all day long.

No comments: