It's been FOREVER since I linked up with Jamie for WILW! But, I am back!
Here is what I'm loving these days....
1. I am loving these new outfits I picked up for Connor at Baby GAP. Whoever said shopping for boys isn't as much fun as girls?!?
2. I am loving that MTV has been showing re-runs of Laguna Beach and The Hills every morning (yes, I am 31 and still watch these)! I watch a lot more TV these days since I am home a lot more and was so excited to see these shows back on. It reminded me of my college days in West Palm Beach :)
3. I am loving (or maybe not really...) that my birthday was yesterday. I can't believe I am 31 years old. Craziness!! My parents are watching Connor on Friday night so hubby and I can have a night out to celebrate!
4. I am loving Nick Lachey's newest "baby" CD, "A Father's Lullaby."
I play it for Connor when he naps during the day :)
5. I am loving all of my new Honest Company products! I got diapers, wipes, fruit & veggie spray, cleaning spray and bubble bath. These are awesome, safe, toxic/chemical free products for your home and body (and baby!). So far I am loving everything. If you haven't read Jessica Alba's book, The Honest Life, I highly recommend it :)
6. And last but not least...I am loving my sweet baby boy that is 10 weeks old this week!