Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Best Month of the Year! Happy May!

Happy May Day, friends!! I feel like I say this every month, but this year is really flying by....we are almost half way through the year!  For as long as I can remember May has always been one of my favorite months.  Growing up, it was the month when school ended for Summer break.  Now as a "grown up" it means no more cold weather, weekends spent at the lake, Cinco de Mayo, long, sunny days and beach vacations.  May is the month I got married in.  And now, May is the month that I will give birth to my first baby!!!!  My due date is May 14th and my doctor said that no matter what she will not let me go more than one week past my due date so that means that sometime in the next 21 days, he will be here :)    The final countdown is on! 
 
 
 
 
Mother's Day is also a big part of May!  One of my best friends, Jen, from Down with The Dearmores, has set up several "All About Mommy" guest posts for the next few weeks so for all you mommies and mommies to be out there, make sure you follow her blog for all things Mommy!
 
 
 
 
2 movies I can NOT wait to see come out on May 24th.  We are already planning date nights to see these 2 :)
 

 
 
See why May is going to be such a great month?!?! =)
Have a happy day!
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it's your babes birth month! yayyyy!

Sarah said...

I love May!!! I cant believe it is almost time for you to have your sweet baby! Take my advice and take naps while you can right now!

Sarah said...

I love May!!! I cant believe it is almost time for you to have your sweet baby! Take my advice and take naps while you can right now!