Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Happenings!


1.  We saw "Silver Linings Playbook" on Saturday and absolutely LOVED it.  We went into the theater not having a clue what it was about even though I have wanted to see it for a month now.  Who doesn't love Bradley Cooper?  And of course Jennifer Lawerence?  I knew it had been nominated for quite a few Gold Globes so I figured it would be good...and it was!  It is a little "different" and quirky but so worth seeing. 
And congrats to Jennifer Lawerence for winning best actress last night! 




2.  My little (but not so little) brother was deployed over the weekend so it was pretty emotional for everyone.  I am so proud of him and all he is doing but please keep him, my sister-in-law, nephew and the rest of the family in your thoughts and prayers!

 
 3.  I am over this weather here in Houston...one day it is 78 and the next day it is 40 and raining.  I feel like I have not seen the sun in weeks!  My skin needs some Vitamin D and color and I am ready to live in Maxi Dresses. 
 
4.  Baby has a check up today!  Can't wait to hear his heartbeat and talk to my doctor about the insane amount of pain I am in....praying there is some kind of miracle relief out there.  23 week bump update and what the doctor says coming up tomorrow!
 
5.  Pre-natal massages are my most favorite thing lately.  Luckily I got some gift cards for Christmas so I am able to get quite a few "free" ones over the coming months.  I started Friday off with one and it was heaven.  If you are pregnant and you haven't gotten one yet, you are really missing out.  I want one every week!
 
Cheers to Monday! Have a great start to the week!  
 
 
 

3 comments:

Meg O. said...

I want to see that movie! Glad you enjoyed it. One thing I wish I did while pregnant was get a prenatal massage. Sounds heavenly!

Kristin said...

I too need some sunshine!!

Maura said...

praying your brother has a safe tour and gets home safely!!! i'm over this weather too! it needs to get warm, soon!!