1. I am loving that we got to have a last minute lunch with with of my best friends and her little family in Dallas last weekend! We have not seen them since they had baby #2 so we were so excited when we both ended up in Dallas on the same weekend and we could see them and finally meet Baby Cooper!! Love him!
2. I am loving that Revenge is finally back with some new episodes. If you watch this show on Wednesday nights, you understand. Best.show.ever.
3. I am loving that this time next month hubby and I will be laying on the beach in Mexico. Time to start shopping for our trip and working out like a crazy person ;)
4. I am loving Frederic Fekkai's Summer Hair Beach Waves Spray. If you want that that "just came off the beach" hair look, you should get this! I have been using a small sample bottle of it but finally bought a full size yesterday. It is perfect for the Summer!
5. I am loving that Guiliana & Bill are finally having a baby!! I absolutely love them and love their show and have followed their story for the past couple years so when I heard the great news this week I was so excited for them! They definitely deserve it after all they have been thru the past 2 years.
6. I am loving my book club I went to last night! I have not been able to make it the past few months because of my work travel schedule so I was excited to finally get to go. Last night we discussed "50 Shades of Grey"....I read all 3 books in the trilogy in less than a week, a couple of weeks ago and LOVED them. All the other girls in the group are as obsessed as I am. We had so much fun talking about the book and the upcoming movie! Several of us agreed that Ian Somerhalder should most definitely play Christian Grey :)