Now that I am starting to feel like a human being again and have a tiny bit of motivation back, I am really going to try to get back into blogging regularly! I have missed it so much but just could not find it in me to keep up with it when all I wanted to do was put my head on my desk and sleep or throw up once an hour.
So, here we go!! Just a few things I am loving these days and some other randomness for your Tuesday....
1. Are any of you as obsessed with Revenge as I am?! Holy cow, this show gets better and better and crazier and crazier! I have been hooked since the very first episode last season. I keep joking with my husband and girlfriends who watch it that if I were toward the end of my pregnancy and watched it, it would send me into labor. The writers of this show need to be nominated for some major awards. In other show updates, I am loving DWTS this season, Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice of course and so far I really like the new show, Last Resort.
2. I am pretty much over football season. Yes, I just said that. Over.it.
3. I am LOVING these yummy frozen fruit bars. One thing I have been majorly craving the past month has been cold fruit...especially strawberries. And these totally satisfy my craving when I want something really cold and sweet. Yummo!
4. My husband and I have started talking about taking a baby moon! Now that I am less than 2 weeks from being in the 2nd trimester we decided we better start making plans. Everyone says that if you are going to take one, you should take one during your 2nd trimester when you are likely to feel your best. So, we are looking at going somewhere toward the end of January...and so far we are thinking about Carmel/Monterrey/Big Sur in California. That is my dream trip in the US and hubby is dying to go there too. Just need to research a little to find out what the weather will be like at that time of the year.
Any of you been there in January/February?
5. As of this morning, I know 14 people that are pregnant too and all due between March and May. There was definitely something in the water between June and August ;) It is so fun having friends that are going thru this and at the same stage of pregnancy as I am.