I had full intentions of posting this yesterday but thanks to a MAJOR catastrophe in my corporate world career, it did not happen. A huge part of my job is to maintain this massive spreadsheet for my entire company that tracks certain information and is used by many, MANY departments and the "big dogs" of my company. I have been working on this spreadsheet and maintaining it since my first day here, October 6, 2008. Well, I came in to work yesterday and it was gone. Like, completely vanished from my computer. I spent 99.9% of the day on the phone with our IT dept. and other people who are guru's when it comes to this type of problem and they could not seem to find it either. Long, long terrible story short... another company is going to have to pull our backed up files from each night at midnight to see if they can find that last version of this spreadsheet. Ughhh. And, let's all hope and pray that they find it. This is 4 years and 2 months worth of work that will be lost if they can not find this spreadsheet. I was sick to my stomach over it all day yesterday and again today. This spreadsheet is like my baby and if it is gone.... life as I know it (in my job) is over (at least in my head it will be). I will definitely shed some A LOT of tears....
SO...moving on to happier thoughts... here are a few things that are making me happy and that I am loving this week!
1. I am SO excited about Kate & William having a baby!! I have always had a slight obsession with her and she got married 7 days before me and now she is pregnant at the same time as me. Exciting!
2. We finally got our Christmas lights up on the house! Now if I could just finish decorating the inside...
3. I am loving the newest trilogy I am reading....The Boonsboro Inn trilogy by Nora Roberts. Her books never disappoint when I want a quick, easy, romance to read. These 3 remind me a lot of her Bridal Quartet, so if you liked those, you will love these!
4. I had my first pre-natal massage yesterday and it was amazing. It was not relaxing at all but I was not there to relax...I needed some pain relief! My back feels a little better and I am walking normal again. I do plan on going regularly to keep things in check!
5. A week from today we are heading to Savannah for a long weekend trip with my dad, step mom and sisters. I have not been to Savannah since I was little and my husband has never been so we are really excited. We are going for my sister's college graduation and to celebrate Christmas with that side of my family. First stop- Paula Deen's restaurant =)