Hello, Helloooooo! Happy Friday and Happy November!
This week has been insane so I could not be happier that it is almost the weekend.
Let's start with the important things....
We officially know the sex of Baby C!!!!!! Whohoooo!! If you are wondering how the heck we know the sex at 12 1/2 weeks, please refer back to this post.
But, I am going to hold out a bit longer and not share the news until Monday. SORRY! We are having gender reveal pictures taken this afternoon with our awesome photographer, Kaleigh from Kaleigh Karin Photography, so once we have the pictures back we will make the big announcement. In the meantime, I am curious what everyone thinks! Boy or Girl? Most of our friends and family think girl. Hubby and I started out thinking boy, then switched to girl. What do you think??
Just for fun, here are some old wives tales.....
- Is the heartbeat more than 140? YES (girl)
- Do you sleep on your left side or right side? LEFT (boy) (I am still able to sleep on my stomach but I make sure I sleep on my side too, just to get ready for when the stomach is not an option.)
- Do you have morning sickness? YES (girl) (not any more though!)
- Is your skin breaking out or clear? CLEAR (boy)
- Is your skin dry or soft? DRY (boy)
- Are you having headaches? YES (boy)
Chinese Calender- Girl
Make sure to check back on Monday for the big reveal!! :)
And for some other randomness going on....
- Did you watch the CMA's last night? I only watched about an hour of them but can we talk about Carrie Underwood and how amazing she looks ALL.THE.TIME?!
And Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert are just the cutest couple ever. I definitely sat there and cried like a baby when they won Song of the Year and gave their speech.
- I found out my identity has been stolen this week. Awesome. Long story short, it was someone in West Palm Beach, FL where I lived for 6 years and they filed taxes back in May on my behalf and got back a rather large refund. So, now the IRS is going to be investigating, hopefully find the person that did it and throw them in jail.
- It's November and that means it is my favorite month! It's time for all the holiday fun to start..... Houston's Nutcracker Market, The Woodlands JL Holiday Market, Thanksgiving, a trip to NC for my nephew's 2nd birthday, moving into the 2nd trimester and Christmas decorating and music! Lots to be thankful for and excited about!
It would be even more perfect if it was not 90 degrees here the past couple of days. Ugh.